J.A.M.

J.A.M.
J.A.M. > Julia, Ava, and Matthias

Wednesday, July 6, 2011


This summer I had the goal of actually keeping up with the front flower bed. The last few years have been full of pregnancy and young baby Ava so it just didn't happen. I was very blessed to have a friend plant it last summer when I was hugely pregnant with Matthias but this year I had no excuse.
Julia and I planted the petunias and impatiences together and the hanging baskets are from her school flower sale.
We also have been working on splitting the overgrown day lilies on the other side of the house. They aren't picture worthy this summer but hopefully by next year. I don't claim to have a green thumb but I am quite proud of how this has turned out. Just two years ago it was a barren wasteland with a couple of ugly bushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment